Thursday, March 1, 2012

Snow Day

I don't know about you but I feel like its been snowing constantly...so today I pulled out my nice warm snow hat :) which now looking outside I don't really need because all the snow is melting :/

I do love the snow though, I think its absolutely BEAUTIFUL. This snow makes me want to do a few things:
1. It makes me want to go to the cabin. It is a beautiful place, full of love :) not to mention my grandpa built it!
2. Go hooky bobbing (I have no idea how to spell this). This is where you ride on a sled behind a car. It's one thing I feel like my family does every winter...besides shoveling all the drive ways! 
3. Sit in my place at my parent's house, under a blanket drinking hot chocolate. In my parent's house I have a spot I love to lay/sit. Its behind our love-seat in the front room, right in front of a big window. Back there is a vent and I always sit there with a blanket over me, and the vent, to keep warm.
4. Sit by a fireplace. I don't have one but my aunt and cousin gave me a fake one on DVD! This way I can have a fireplace wherever I go :)

These are just a few things I love to do when its snowing. Tonight I am looking forward to a nice relaxing night with my husband :) Hope you all have a good evening!

1 comment:

  1. Everything you described sounds wonderful to me! I wish we had a fireplace too...maybe I'll have to borrow your dvd sometime:)

    ReplyDelete