Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our FHE


So for our FHE we decided to join a co-rec intramural volleyball team.  We had our first game last night and we lost, BUT we were playing 4 against 6 and there is a stupid ghost rule which made us give up the serve every 3rd rotation :/  I think once we get two other players we will have a good chance at winning. I am so excited we are on this team. I absolutely LOVE volleyball and its fun being on the same team as Dal :) After volleyball Dal and I decided to rent one of our favorite movies from growing up...Space Jam!! I am not sure if you remember this movie but it is a great one. I mean what could be better than watching one of your favorite childhood movies with one, someone who also loves the movie and two, someone you love and have fun with?! It was a perfect ending to our night.

This weekend Dal took me to a place I have been dying to try, Zeppes. It was DELICIOUS! They make italian water ice (kind of like shaved ice) and old fashioned custard. I got an orange italian ice with a twist of chocolate and vanilla custard in it, its called Gelata. It tasted like a creamsickle and one of those chocolate oranges you get at Christmas time. So good.

I hope we get some more warm weather soon!! Have a great week!!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if I have ever even seen SpaceJam, but the song on your play list "Get Ready For This" brings back so many memories from growing up and high school.

    Kendal and I wish we lived closer to each other. We would for sure be on your volleyball team. Maybe we should put together a game at one of our family get togethers this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you guys lived closer too!! Volleyball sounds like a fun family activity!! lets do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you guys need another two people to play on your team? Brady isn't great but he can hold his own. . .

    ReplyDelete