Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break part 2

For the second part of our Spring break we went and visited Dallin's family. We stayed at his sister Alissa's house and had so much fun! We got to play with our nieces Hallie and Savy :) Alissa and I made an infinity scarf that turned out pretty cute and tried to make a headband but sadly our fabric wasn't long enough :/ We had date night with Kendal and Alissa; we went to Zuppas (one of our favorite restaurants) and then got Gelato at Costco and went bowling at BYU :) We also got the chance to look at cars and I fell in love with a gold Honda Accord...but it is already gone :( We went and visited Dallin's other sister Laurel. We got to play with our super cute nieces, Shaye and Sienna :) We have adorable nieces :) then we went to visit his parents before we went home. Dallin got invited to the Jazz basketball game that night so His mom and I caught a chick flick, since we figured the boys wouldn't want to see it anyway :) We saw The Vow and I really liked it and want to see it again!! I had no idea it was based on a trued story! I swear Rachel McAdams looks good no matter what she does with her hair...blonde, long, short, brown, red...anything. We ended our spring break with a relaxing Sunday :)


Paige: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness and to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed and to share the silence when they are not and to live within the warmth of your heart and always call it home.


Leo: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.

No comments:

Post a Comment