Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pictures

Here are some pictures from our double date with Alissa and Kendal :)
This is Alissa and I with our bowling balls...yes I know I look like a mess but it was so incredibly hot in there!
The Gelato cone we got was HUGE! Dal doesn't like it that much so it was all up to ME to eat it :) it was just too big so this is us throwing away the top scoop so I could just eat the chocolatey scoop yum
This is Kendal and Alissa (they are an adorable couple) and Dal with is mexi stache :) don't worry I made him shave because it was getting a bit too long ;)
As you can tell it was a great weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad you came down! And I agree it was SO hot in there. At least we didn't have to pay full price:) That last picture of Dallin cracks me up...so glad you made him shave. Goodbye Mustache March (and I have to say good riddance:) You and D are welcome anytime.

    ReplyDelete